Washable mask C-ERG2S category 1:
- 100% mesh for optimal comfort
- Filtration efficiency of 3µm particles: 93% when new / 91.5% after 50 washes
- Breathability (for a depression of 100 Pa): When new, air permeability: 284L.m².S-1 / At 50 washes, air permeability: 239L.m².S-1
- Good air permeability / filtration performance ratio
- Adjustable elastics
Height of 15cm
Width of 23cm
Elastics of 24cm each
- 100% polyester multi-filament micro-piqué exterior
- 100% cotton jersey interior
- Final blend 55% cotton 45% polyester 185 gr/m² x 2 layers
According to the recommendations of the ANSM
Ironing on the outside
Tested at 50 wash cycles
Area of use:
After public transport, the wearing of a protective mask became mandatory on July 20, 2020 in all enclosed public places such as supermarkets, inside bars and restaurants, museums, theaters … This obligation concerns both adults and children over 11 years!
Washable masks have many virtues from an economic and ecological point of view. This mask for non sanitary use is intended to prevent droplets from being projected towards a third party. This collective mask is intended to protect the whole group wearing these masks in the context of their personal and/or professional activity. This mask can be worn by people who have occasional professional contact with other colleagues.
Wearing a mask is absolutely not a substitute for barrier actions to fight against the coronavirus! Please continue to practice social distancing, wash your hands and avoid touching your face.