BRINGING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND PROTECTION TOGETHER
The CEPOVETT SAFETY brand has made Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) a key part of its overall performance by uniting its stakeholders around a collaborative process based on taking action and testing: reducing our ecological footprint, working together on desirable sustainable projects, boosting the local economy, empowering colleagues, responsible operations and logistics chain, world solidarity etc.
“A CSR POLICY TO FUEL THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF CEPOVETT SAFETY”
CEPOVETT SAFETY has made sustainable development key to its brand strategy in keeping with its ecosystem and stakeholders, from business partners to clients. The corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy is integral to operational procedures and activities throughout the product’s life cycle, from designing to recycling workwear at the end of its lifetime.
CEPOVETT SAFETY’s brand vision is fuelled by a collective drive: design, make, repair and recycle to create eco-friendly and socially responsible workwear.
The CEPOVETT group’s collaborative CSR policy extends to all its brands with 10 areas for progress. It unites teams and creates long-term value with stakeholders:
- Share our CSR vision with our stakeholders
- Empower our colleagues and fuel diversity
- Promote integrated and safe production
- Prioritise alternative ethical raw materials
- Measure and reduce our ecological footprint
- Voluntarily compensate for our negative externalities
- Recycle and upcycle workwear at the end of its lifetime
- Unite to support biodiversity
- Support our suppliers and buy responsibly
- Educate our clothing users