It specifies the performance of this set. The performances indicated on the garment are therefore only valid if the correct knee brace is used.
Workwear standardised to EN 14404
This equipment is designed to protect people working on their knees.
4 types of protection :
- Type 1: Knee protectors that are independent of any clothing and are fixed around the leg.
- Type 2: Plastic foam inserted in pockets on the pant legs.
- Type 3: Equipment that is not attached to the body but is put in place when the user moves. They can be provided for each knee or for both knees together.
- Types 4: Accessories with additional functions, such as a frame to help you stand or kneel.
3 levels of protection
- Level 0: no protection against penetration.
- Level 1: suitable for flat and non-flat surfaces + protection against the penetration of objects < 1 cm. Resistance to penetration of a point under the action of a force of 100 N.
- Level 3: suitable for flat and non-flat surfaces in difficult conditions. Protection against the penetration of objects over 1 cm. Example: work in mines and quarries. Resistance to penetration of a point under the action of a force of at least 250 N.
150 Ancienne Route de Beaujeu – 69400 Gleizé – FR
Tel : +33(0)4 74 62 47 00